It's super cold here and the leaves are falling from the trees and making amazing colors everywhere. Since we didn't want to spend 20,000 yen ($180 USD) for a steak dinner we ended up mostly eating at McDonalds! We've probably eaten more McDonalds this year then all of the rest of our lives put together!
I really wanted to see some technology companies so we went to Toshiba but no one was there on Saturday. Oh, that night we also saw some cool temples too but it was freezing!
We were super tired the next day and when I found out it was $110 one way on the bullet train to Kyoto we decided to relax and slept till 11 am. We ended up spending the day in Narita. It turned out that Narita was actually more interesting than Tokyo because it's got a lot more Japanese culture. There were neat little winding streets with resturants and 100 yen stores ($1), there was a huge temple complex too with a valley and a waterfall. It turned out to be a really nice relaxing Japanese experience. I even got to try some Japaneese Dupmlings with Vinager & Chili Sause!
Well the last day I went to Tokyo to see Toyota, Canon & a view of Mt. Fuji from the observation deck of a downtown skyscraper. It was really fun but I didn't make it to Sony...
After getting our money back for our Visa ($70 US) we left at 10 pm to Sydney, Australia.
2 comments:
Wow! japan looks nice! ... and cold:) Ooo nice:) Sounds like you guys are having a loverly time!!!
Hope you guys have a Merrily Merry Christmas!!!
--Hannah--
oops. I meant to comment here about the Australia thing. =]
But yea. . . I was in Australia for two weeks to see family and we saw lots of stuff.
Post a Comment