Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Leaving our first home!


We have moved out of our house and now it is going to
be used as an office. They are actually going to be
tearing down our trailor park in the next year so
this will be the office for the realocation company
that will be helping people find a new place to live.








Well, now that my flowers that I planted are growing well and
blooming we are leaving. I am so proud of them I had to put
them on our blog. By the way this is right by our front door.
Aren't the cowboys great! It was sad to leave our first home
but we are so excited for our next adventure to begin.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was Jason and Adrian's first house. They made the house great. Those painted cowboys on the outside of the house will always stand for Adrian and Jason is one tough cowboy. I guess the last one could stand for Coralee. Being that there are three cowboys.

Anonymous said...

What an exciting journey you're starting. I can't wait to keep up with you guys!! Be safe!!

Much love, Jessica

Anonymous said...

Yeah! You are off! I will pray for you often, because it will feel like you are so close! God Bless You! And take time to just sit and do nothing while you are running around seeing God´s work all over the world!
Jennie Penny